California Bureau of Real Estate License No 1815607
The Wall Street Journal has ranked Matt Zampella as one of the Top 1,000
Real Estate Agents in the Country by Sales Volume
Over $500 Million Sold
As one of the Bay Area’s real-estate record shatterers, Matt is on the fast track to the top end of the luxury real estate market. Matt’s tenacity, dedication and unequivocal belief that satisfied clients are a product of his hard work, creativity and experience.
*Ranked as one of the Top 1,000 agents by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends.
*Honored as one of the Top 10 Realtors Under 40 by Gentry Magazine, 2014.
*Ranked in the Top 1% in the entire State of California
*Ranked in the Top 1% in the entire US out of ~1.3M real estate agents.
*Hand picked to come work at Sereno Group in 2013.
*Negotiated over 300 offers.
*Detailed and intelligent knowledge of the local market.
*Extensive real estate education and experience.
*Effective seller’s marketing plan and modern sales model.
*Top Producer with a boutique real estate powerhouse firm.
*Creative problem solver.
*Extensive experience in all price ranges.
*Strong support staff with administrative assistant and transaction coordinator all helping to provide service and coverage 7 days per week.
*Matt and his wife Naomi have two children, Ava and Matteo.
*Matt is an active member in the community and enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, skiing, and is a struggling golfer.
Memberships & Affiliations:
*Luxury Real Estate Member.
*Silicon Valley Association of Realtors.
*California Association of Realtors.
*National Association of Realtors.
*Top Agent Network (an agent-to-agent system).
* In 2013, Matt was personally recruited to work at “real estate’s best kept secret,” The Sereno Group, boasting the highest per agent productivity for residential real estate brokers and ranked the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area, 5 years running. Simply put, Sereno Group agents are the best trained, the best equipped, and the best prepared for the job.
* As a full-time Realtor, Matt’s goal is to provide unprecedented, white-glove service coupled with exemplary results.
* From beginning to end, Matt strives to be fully available to the client, to advise, consult and guide them through to a successful conclusion when selling or buying a house.
* It doesn’t matter how busy Matt is, he is never too busy to answer the phone and he still shows his listings himself.
* Matt goes on to say, “I’m not one of those many agents who just puts a sign in the front yard and a lockbox on the front door and hopes…and waits…hope is not a strategy. I’m proactive. I’m aggressive for my clients. I have something to prove.” Type A personality with a competitive spirit.
* These driving principles are why Matt has been recognized as one of the youngest, most successful real estate agents in the entire Silicon Valley.
* It’s pretty simple, when representing a seller of real property, “I’m out to get you the highest possible price and the best terms.”
Opened July 1, 2006, Sereno Group Real Estate has quickly established itself as a market leader by continually attracting top producing agents in the Silicon Valley. During this time, Sereno Group has achieved the highest per agent productivity for residential real estate brokers in the county. In 2010, Sereno Group ranked as the #7 brokerage in the United States for per agent closed sales volume in Real Trend’s annual national brokerage rankings report. The company, which has been ranked the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for five years in a row now, has seven offices located in Palo Alto, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Saratoga, Willow Glen, Santa Cruz and Aptos.
Sereno Group, a boutique real estate firm, hand picks their agents, one at a time, creating a culture unparalleled in this industry. In addition to redefining residential real estate, Sereno Group believes in giving back and so the “1% for Good” was born: “Sereno Group has pledged to give 1% of our gross commissions to a charitable group.”